We can provide advice for any legal matter that you encounter while running your business. We address issues like business formation, disputes with vendors and suppliers, and commercial leases. We can draft the documents you need to run your company, like home improvement contracts required by the Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act. We can work with your accountant on tax issues and other financial problems.
We can help business owners with:
- Drafting a new contract or review of an existing contract
- Contract disputes
- Leases for real estate or equipment
- Business formation and the choice of a business entity – corporation, limited liability corporation, or partnership
- Slow payment on invoices
- Registration to do business as a foreign corporation in another state
- Registration to do business in another state as a non-resident contractor (for example, general contractor, construction manager, subcontractor, installer, or construction transportation contractor)
Our earliest possible advice or intervention in such matters can often lead to the avoidance of costly litigation, loss of property or money, or formal regulatory action against you and your company.