Robert G.Williamson has over 30 years’ experience in handling residential and commercial real estate transactions. He represents individuals and businesses in the sale and purchase of real estate, mortgage issues, construction contracts, and document review.
Real estate services:
- Representation of buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate
- Drafting Agreements of Sale, deeds, leases, and other real estate documents
- Contract Negotiation
- Preparation and review of commercial transactions for the purchase, sale and lease of real estate
- Advice about mortgage re-financing, loan modification, and short sale
- Mortgage foreclosure defense
- Tax assessment appeals
- Construction contract drafting and review
- Representation of contractors and property owners in construction disputes
- Breach of Contract cases
- Contractor and Subcontractor Payment Act issues
We can assist you through the real estate transaction process, from reviewing and drafting purchase and sale documents, through financing and inspections to sitting at the table during the real estate settlement.
Home improvement projects with a cost of $500 or more must be performed by a Home Improvement Contractor registered with the state under the Pennsylvania Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act (HIPCA) (See Resources). This Act contains specific provisions about the writing of the contract, the payment terms, the time schedule and scope of work, and the homeowner’s and contractor’s responsibilities.
Some contracts, like leases or construction projects, contain clauses requiring that disputes be resolved under Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) instead of court trials. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in arbitration & mediation.